ITU MiniThe Harvest ITU Mini is an ultra low powered data logger with a built in modem and a range of inputs for various hardwired monitoring options.
The Mini is a great option for smaller sites that don't require a full ITU G2 system.
All data is visible via the Harvest live data portal.
- Harvest designed logger with integrated modem (cellular or satellite)
- Range of input types for varying sensor and output types
- Global SIM card and dual band Harvest cellular antenna for automatic network switching
- Durable ABS plastic or stainless steel weather proof enclosure
- Solar or mains powered with backup battery
- SD Card for huge backup log storage
- Built in solar regulator for 18V panels, able to be mains powered
- Four analog inputs with ranges of 2V, 10V, 40V, or 4-20mA
Four digital inputs with counting capability
- SDI-12 port
- Two software configurable excitation outputs; one with boosted voltage
- Dallas 1-wire bus inputs for Harvest temp, humidity and barometric pressure sensors
- Dedicated input for mechanical wind sensors
- Support for multiple cellular and satellite modem modules with built-in GPS
- Remote configuration of logging and reporting intervals and input settings
- We design and build these products so please talk to us if you need a custom solution